Craving the crunch of a taco shell without the average 3 carbs per mini shell? Look no further! Provolone is here to save the day. These cute little mini tacos are a breeze to make and will leave you completely satisfied.
1 pork tenderloin
2 jars salsa verde
1 package pre-sliced provolone cheese
1. Sear pork tenderloin on all sides and place in a crock pot.
2. Top pork with salsa verde and cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8 hours.
3. Shred pork in a bowl and mix in salsa bits from crock pot.
4. Place provolone slices far apart (where they will not melt into each other) in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Cook until edges are brown and the slices lift easily from the pan using a thin spatula.
5. Fold provolone slices into taco shapes and fill with shredded pork.
6. Top with jack cheese, cilantro and left over salsa (or your desired toppings).
The result | Success! – Only way to have tacos.